Tuesday, February 1, 2011

# 2

SHAMBHAVI    DRIVING     JOKES

caution: everything mentioned below is true and has complete resemblance to my driving abilities. There has been no accident so far so certain jokes are exaggerated. Most opinions are by people who have travelled with me and survived and lived to tell the tale of their experience

prologue: i got my driving license after a sincere driving test that i gave.. theory and practical. Noteworthy would be to mention that the inspector had asked me to stop my car on a slope and go back up in reverse and take a turn in reverse.. why did i mention this? ul know as u read on..

acknowledgement: my dear santro cum FERRARI.. GA 02 J 1701.. awesome car.. made all journeys with me and been really safe and faithful thruout.. rujuta and harsh for having made umpteen trips by entrusting their lives with my driving and are still fit and fine..

So during my colg tour this year.. after Sardars and Rajnikant, my friends thought it was about time that they honoured my driving skills with their creative humour. And thus came into this world a new category of jokes.. the shambhavi driving jokes..
Here are a few incidents which scared friends about my driving
i once accidentally took reverse at 30kmph.. it was abrupt but NO CASUALTIES :)
i once crossed a divider and went on the other lane to only overtake another friend.. nothing scary except that a i did so on a TURN and a TRUCK was approaching us HEAD ON but NO CASUALTIES :)
the brake lights of my car werent working and i braked abruptly many times on a road trip once which couldv been fatal for my friends who were following but again NO CASUALTIES

hmmm.. so apart from these few incidents.. i havent really scared my pals
bdw there one friend i have manzil.. he was so freaked out about my driving that he promised me lunch treat for a week if he survived that trip.. he still exists  and i had a free lunch week :)

joke #1
the govt has introduced new signboards
CAUTION: SHAMBHAVI AHEAD 

joke #2
shambhavi starts the F1 race from the finish line

joke #3
shambhavi's car has 5 gears in reverse

joke #4
the EXIT est of shambhavi driving school is really sough after by all entrants :)

2 comments:

  1. shambhavi jokes!!!!!!quiet interesting
    can be understood better by a person "like me" sailing in the same boat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ aunty..
    thank u so much for taking out time to read my blog..i hope u enjoyed reading it :)

    ReplyDelete