Tuesday, February 1, 2011

# 1

hey!

this is my first experiment of the sorts with regards to creating my own webpage!
whoa!! congratulations to me.. i mean seriously.. for a person like me who is hardly interested in tech-stuff.. this IS a HUGE achievement!!
thank u thank u :) :) :P :D


 oh bdw.. din introduce myself only..
i m shambhavi..19 yrs, 10 months, 7 days old as of now.. (quickly calculate my birth date and keep a gift ready.. hint.. my bday is coming soon..:P :D)
I am very talkative.i love meeting new people.. u can't have dull moments while u r with me
i LOVE it when people wish me for my bday..
if u are a CLOSE friend.. getting me a gift for my bday in MANDATORY.. :)
and.. and.. ok.. "i mean hay" is my recent trademarked phrase
i love my parents, sis and friends very berry dearly!! :) <hugs>
i m senti.. yeah sentimental inside is apt for this processor :)

more about me later..

haah.. so the reason i created this blog in the first place is coz i m supp to take part in a blog making competetion and i need to have an experience of how to do it..
seems nice so far.. u know at times.. i jus wish i could draw the background by hand and paint it the way i want so that i can truly PERSONALISE it :)  :)
i love drawing bdw.. actually my left brain is better.. creative person
u know.. stuff like bday cards.. oh yeah i plan to start a card making enterprise soon u know?
making personalised cards for people.. tell me ur life story and il make u a card thats apt for ur special persona nd occassion :)

so i guess this is enough for the first post..


so congratulations to myself again.. yippppeeeeeeeeeee!!
wish me luck for the competetion huh..

take care

c ya again.. soooooooooooooooooon

tada!

p.s. ( tada is my trademarked farewell word)


1 comment: