Saturday, February 12, 2011

# 4

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

Hey.. so i m super duper excited coz the reason why i started this blog.. infofest.. my team conquered it. Its a different story that I couldn't b a part of it (sob sob.. damn techno ) but yeah.. i m soooo glad that my friends won it!

Okay so here goes..
As I had mentioned in my first post, I had started this blog primarily coz I was supposed to take part in a techfest called INFOFEST. I was supposed to be a part of the 8 member team from our dept. I was supp to take ur responsibility of creative writing and other such literary events..

We started our preparation 1 day before the event.. yeah thats the typical ENGICO style of doing work.
We sat down and came up with a novel commando style intro for our team.. the team was then named as JUGGERNAUTS by Datta. We made dialogues.. it was very funny.. but at the same time.. very nice and cute!!
We made Swaha rehearse.. Ok she is htis senior of mine with very cute dimples and an infectious smile.. So she as supp to say something like this >>> first smile and giggle at the crowd.. then suddenly become serious and say "already lost ur heart? now be ready to lose the game. Agent Swaha reporting on duty sir!!!!" >>>>
ok so swaha has this uncontrollable laughing problem.. we were skeptical whether or not she would be able to become serious on stage.. But yeah as it turns out she did her role very well.
among other dialogues.. we came up with " Intellectual Smart Happening and AGGRESSIVE when needed.. agent ISHA reporting on duty sir!! " for Isha Nadkarni.. another of my super smart and talkative seniors!!

yeah "agent ______ reporting on duty sir" was kinda our punch line
it was ultimately named as TEAM TECHNO.. thank u guys for endorsing TECHNOSANGRAM at the techfest.. :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

That afternoon I realised it wouldnt be feasible for me to bunk 2 fulld ays at colg and go for an event. I had lots of TECHNOSANGRAM work to be done.. besides my attendance to was porr. last minute, with lot of reluctance, I backed out. Made way for Jithu Chandran.. again my senior.

So ultimately the team that went ahead was
Nirnai ( gaming expert) , Datta ( technocrat ), Vinayak ( robotics expert ), Swaha ( Coding expert ), Isha ( general expert ), aakaash ( photoshop expert ) nd Onkar ( general expert )

And these guys rocked the events as REST IS HISTORY!!

they WON FIRST place at INFOFEST '11 and i m sooo very proud of each one of them!!
I wish I couldve been a part..

In the meanwhile, I won a debate competition with Sagar Kamat at VISTARA.. SO not exactly a wasted weekend u know.. :)   :)   :)
Bdw.. that was a hat trick for our team..as we won the third debate in a row.. we have a cent percent winning record!! :)  :) I'll write a separate blogpost about that..

anyways!!
cheers!!
thanks for taking out time to read!!


tada!!


1 comment:

  1. at least the blogosphere got a honest n impulsive blog by a crazy girl cause of infofest :)

    ReplyDelete